The lovely Jamie at Grandmother Musings has kindly nominated my blog for the One Lovely Blog Award. What a welcome surprise – I am very grateful to Jamie, who is a prolific and thoughtful blogger. Grandmother Musings is a beautiful blog and it means a lot to get an award from such a great blogger. Check it out, she has everything from sangria recipes to life advice! Love it. 🙂
1. Give credit to the awesome person who nominated you.
2. Describe 7 things about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 other bloggers.
7 things about me …
- My first-ever blog was on LiveJournal, back in the day … and I think I named it after a John Mayer lyric. *Ugh*
- I just finished a book called Darkfall by Isobelle Carmody.
- I’m from Perth, but I now live in Brisbane.
- The No. 1 thing people say when they meet me is “You’re really tall!” And always in that tone of “Surprise Announcement!!”
- The first month I had my iPhone, I slept with it on the pillow next to me. Seriously.
- I can rap Dizzee Rascal’s ‘Holiday’.
- I’ve never been told that I look like a llama.
I am nominating the following extraordinary bloggers for the One Lovely Blog Award. The nominees can decide whether they wish to accept or not … no strings attached.
- Katie is a Teacher
- Scott Sandwich
- Re:Vision Architecture Blog
- A Word In Your Ear
- Bucket List Publications
- Christophe Gowans
- Daily Returns
- Creative Musings of Ledia Runnels
- Storytelling Nomad
- Live. Explore. Learn. Remember.
Thanks to everyone who has been reading and following! And also big thanks to everyone who’s been following my story blog Transports of Delight. It’s great to know you’re all out there!