Nicole over at NMNPHX has kindly nominated Transports of Delight for a Versatile Blogger Award! That is this humble transport blog’s first award, huzzah!
I would like to say a huge thank you to Nicole for this unexpected compliment. I’ve been following her blog for a while and it’s well worth a read. She’s written a very handy post on the Versatile Blogger Award, if you would like to find out more about it. Here’s the link: http://wp.me/p1B9zn-8C
One of the rules of the VBA, I have been told, is that the nominee must share seven personal facts. So, here are seven facts about myself:
- My last car was named Jeff, and I loved him like a brother.
- I like to anthropomorphise things.
- I have a degree in English and Communication Studies.
- Sometimes, while on the bus, I hum to myself. Usually the Bed Intruder song.
- I once stood inside a rainbow.
- I have a human brother, and he deeply resented my last car.
- Transports of Delight was conceived after I performed one of my transport tales in Barefaced Stories, at Perth’s 2012 Fringe World festival. (My performance was featured on ABC’s 7:30 Report for precisely two seconds, in the background, with the sound turned down low. I am immensely proud of this.)